We’re rolling out a new view in Google Drive that shows all pending access requests, recent comments, and approvals for files to help you quickly see recent activity and take action, all in one place.
This new view will become a standalone page that’s accessible from the left hand navigation panel within Drive.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users:
- Navigate to drive.google.com > click on “Activity” in the left-hand navigation:
- Click on “Manage access” to take action on your pending access requests. This will not appear if pending access requests do not exist.
- If you have pending approvals assigned to you, they will appear in the “Approvals” section.
- Click on “Review” to take action on your pending approvals.
- If you have comment-related activity in the last 30 days, you will see them in the “Comments” section. Click on “Open comment” to take action on your pending comments.
- Comments notifications appear if you are 1) subscribed to notifications, 2) participating in the specific comment thread, or 3) mentioned in a comment within that file.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers