Update March 24, 2020: We've had to delay the rollout of this feature. Rapid Release will now begin rollout on April 8th with Scheduled Release rollout planned to begin on April 22nd. Both will still follow a gradual rollout pace (up to 15 days for feature visibility).
Quick launch summaryIt’s now possible to use multiple signatures in Gmail. Multiple signatures give you the flexibility to use different signatures for different situations such as:
- Communicating across teams, organizations, or products
- Communicating across languages
- Using different default signatures for new emails and replies, and more.
Getting startedEnd users: This feature will be available by default. To create multiple signatures, in Gmail go to Settings (gear icon) > Settings > General. Then, scroll down to “Signature” and select “Create New” to enter multiple signatures. To use the additional signatures, open the signature menu in the compose action toolbar to switch signatures. Visit the Help Center to learn more about multiple signatures in Gmail.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 10, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 24, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers and users with personal Google Accounts