In Google Docs, you can now make multiple text selections at once, and apply actions such as delete, copy, paste, or format to all selections. This will make formatting and editing documents faster by eliminating the need to make repetitive changes, increasing your overall productivity.
- Admins: There is no admin impact.
- End users: This feature will be available by default. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using keyboard shortcuts for Google Docs.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 25, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- This feature was listed as an upcoming release.