Google for Education transformation reports are available for K-12 Google Workspace for Education customers worldwide, at no cost. Note: transformation reports are only available in English at this time.
The reporting window is open from June 1, 2022 through July 26, 2022. Returning users will notice the following improvements:
- Immediate access: Google Workspace for Education super admins can log in today and immediately view their custom report. (The former three-week-long survey window has been removed.)
- Realtime customization: You can now adjust settings in realtime, including your two 12 week product data reporting windows and the numbers of teachers / students in your organization. (The report will be locked for editing after July 26, 2022.)
- Optional Survey: Taking the Transformation Survey is no longer a prerequisite to generate a report. The survey remains available for interested users to take through July 26, 2022.
Why you’d use it
The transformation report is a free tool designed to help quantify your organization’s Google for Education implementation across our products and programs. Semester-based reports track usage trends over time and make it easy to understand how your organization is using Google Workspace for Education, Chromebooks, and progressing through Certification programs. Additionally, each report includes links to resources aimed to help accelerate the impact of your Google implementation.
An optional survey is also available for admins to take and share with their leadership teams to get feedback on how the organization is progressing across seven key areas of transformation (Vision, Culture, Learning Approach, Professional Development, Community Engagement, Technology, Funding & Sustainability).
See here for more information about Google for Education transformation reports, and review frequently asked questions.
- Admins: Google Workspace for Education super admins can log in to the transformation report tool starting June 1st to view their custom report. Upon login, Admins should:
- Update their student enrollment and faculty count.
- Customize the product reporting windows — choose the two 12 week periods of time (current and previous) that make the most sense for your organization. Graphs in the report will display data comparing usage across these two windows.
- Click “View Report”
- [Optional] Take and share Transformation Survey:
- Survey participation is optional, but we encourage you and your leadership team to complete the survey at least once a year. Those who choose to participate in the survey will have a final version of their report available on July 29, 2022.
- See FAQs for recommendations on who to share the survey with and use this email template to communicate the value of the survey with your team.
- End users: No action required.
- Transformation reports are available now for all users
- Available to K-12 Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, Education Plus, and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers